I have helped families from many different walks of life throughout southern Minnesota. No two cases are the same, so it's important to clearly understand your concerns. I can then help you come up with creative solutions to your unique needs. I was born and raised in Minnesota and I truly value the community around me.
From walking you through the process of negotiation or litigation in court, I am here to be your strongest advocate. Family law cases can be emotional and time-consuming. I'm here to help you fight for the best possible solution. In addition to my legal advocacy as an attorney, I also have 10 years of experience serving as a neutral mediator. I can serve as a neutral in your mediation process. Whether it is dealing with divorce proceedings, determining child custody or dividing your property, I have the experience you need to move forward.
- Family Law 100%
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, Minnesota
- Winona State University, Winona, Minnesota
- B.S. - 1987
- Major: Paralegal Studies
- Minnesota, 1991
- SMRLS Volunteer Attorney, 1991 to Present
- The Legal Professionals, Associate Attorney, 1995 to 2016
- State of Minnesota/Fifth Judicial District, Public Defender, 1996